That feeling of getting a facial is immense and nothing can match this feeling of getting a good facial. Just like women, men’s skin also has pores, fine lines, textures, and acne. One of the very few solutions which you have to deal with these problems is to opt for facials for men. Instead of thinking about it as just a beauty treatment, it is essential to look at the benefits of facials which can help treat men skin too.
If you think that facials are feminine things to do let me correct you, dear!!! Facials are also done on Men… Even men need skincare and pampering, it is the best way to find out if your skin needs anything or how it is reacting to hormones, pollution, stress, and other elements.
- Skin Relaxation: An amazing facial massage not only makes your skin glow but also distresses you and helps you relax. There are hundreds of pressure points on your face that are connected to various systems in your body. When these pressure points are massaged, your body responds to it. A good facial massage not just keeps your skin glowing, but it also affects the functioning of the other organs. This is kind of an exercise for your face. And since it is not possible for you to know all the pressure points, you need to visit a professional to get that facial massage.
- Treatment for men’s skin: Male skin tends to have larger pores and more oil, which makes it more prone to acne. Men tend to have thicker skin than women. They also have more testosterone which causes the skin to produce more oil than female faces. Clearing out a man’s pores will prevent breakouts and reduce enlarged pores. Guys need to think of it this way: You go to the gym to work out your muscles or to the dentist to whiten your teeth. Think of a facial as another health-focused routine (but more enjoyable than a treadmill)
- Acne Control: Acne and breakouts are usually caused by oily skin. Not only women but men also face the issue of acne. Doing facial on a regular basis help to remove excess oil from the skin and cleanses your skin to treat and prevent skin issues like these.
- Cleans and refresh: Our skin is exposed to dirt and pollution on a regular basis. And this leads to clogging of skin pores over time. Exfoliating the skin is a great way to pamper the skin and unclog the skin pores and that is what a facial does. It helps to cleanse the skin pores by removing the dirt and impurities from them.
- Hydrates and Moisturizes: Razor bumps are quite common, especially when you shave every day. The facial is soothing for the skin and thus it helps to provide relief to razor burns. Besides, facial is also really hydrating for the skin and keeps your skin moisturized to fight irritation caused by razor burns.
- Treat dark circles: Pay attention to your under-eye area is an important part of your facial. Apply some eye cream or gel under your eyes and use circular motions to blend it in. It will help to reduce the puffiness and darkness under your eye. It also helps in reducing dark circles under your eye area. Constant exposure to dirt and pollution makes your skin dull and tired. A facial helps to revitalize the skin and add a natural glow back to your face.
Wellnessta offers spa service easily online also for Men. Just download the app and book the appointment. There are many salons and spas tied with Wellnessta. Book it online and get the amazing services. My location is Thane and I found the salon near me through this app online for my husband and he got his facial spa and pedicure done at an affordable price. The service was really good and relaxing. You get the confirmation of the same instantly on your phone number and email once the appointment is booked. Never knew Thane has got so many options that online. He was very happy and relaxed!!! Or say pampered!!! It’s not easy to step out and search for a good salon but with wellnessta, it’s now easy to book and avail of the service online.